PANOPOULOU CHARIKLIA (DISTINCTIVE TITLE XP LEADERS FASHION SHOES)
HEADQUARTERS: 368 OCTOBER 28 (Former Patision),ANO PATISIA,PO 11141
TAX OFFICE: TAX XIII ATHENS
No. GEMI: 140430001000
TEL / FAX: +30210 2114446
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This statement describes the procedures by which we manage your personal data. Our company ensures full compliance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which relate to the data we receive from customers and visitors of our website.
What information do we collect?
Regarding the management of the registration and the execution of your orders through e-shop:
- Basic data of a natural person: phone, email, name, address, etc.
- Unique IDs: TIN, Voucher, ordernumber etc.
- Preference data: e.g. Wishlist.
- Financial data: e.g. invoice, cash on delivery, etc.
About promotional management:
- Basic data of a natural person: phone, email, name, address, IP address, etc.
- Purchase data.
- Navigation data.
About your satisfaction survey:
- Basic data of a natural person: name, e-mail, mobile phone, etc.
- Satisfaction data: eg degree of customer satisfaction.
- Unique IDs: e.g. Ordernumber ERP.
About managing a reward program (BonusClub):
- Basic data of a natural person: mob. phone, email, name, address, etc.
About our communication via sending a newsletter:
Our company PANOPOULOU CHARIKLIA collects exclusively the information that you provide to us, through the subscription form in our newsletter or through your electronic orders. The information we keep in our system is the following:
- First name – Last name.
- Country & address of residence.
- Email address.
- Contact Phone.
- VAT number and profession if you wish to issue an invoice.
On data processing in the context of contract execution with employees and suppliers:
- Basic information of a natural person: name, telephone, address, email, date of birth, etc.
- Unique IDs: TIN, AMKA, ID, AMA etc.
- Financial data: account no., IBAN etc.
- Professional data and study data, in case your CV is sent to us
- Health data, in the context of granting licenses to our employees, following corresponding legal requirements.
The legal basis for the processing of the above personal data is mainly your consent and the execution of the contract. However, in some cases (eg customer satisfaction) the legal basis is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the Company.
Why do we need the above information
Regarding your orders from our e-shop, we need this information to manage your account and order. In addition, this information can be used to send a newsletter containing content promoting products similar to the ones you purchased, as well as to receive our news using partner telephone promotion companies. You can stop downloading information / promotional material at any time via the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of all our Newsletters, as well as by filling out the appropriate form below.
As for our employees, as well as our suppliers, we comply with the above absolutely necessary information in the context of the execution of the contract between us.
For any information about your personal data and any question or modification you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 210 2639389 Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:00.
To ensure the security of payments, the website xpleaders.gr uses the secure payment service. This service follows the SSL security protocol. The confidential data (the 16-digit number of the bank card as well as the expiration date and the Verification number) are sent directly encrypted to the bank’s server, without passing through physical means of the xpleaders.gr server.
In addition, effective technical and organizational measures have been adopted for the processing of personal data of our employees and suppliers.
We share the above information with third parties only in accordance with the law on personal data protection.
More specifically, the only and strictly selected partners who have access to your personal data are:
Technicians for maintenance, support and development of the website & ERP software
- Transport companies / courier and postal companies
- Collaborating marketing & promotion companies
- For the implementation of promotions and technological solutions we can cooperate with various online platforms, whose policy we follow.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any other company or public authority, unless there is a corresponding legal provision.
The period of deletion of your personal data
Our Company keeps your personal data only for as long as required according to the terms of our contractual relationship, in combination with the current tax, labor and special legislation on personal data protection and consumer protection, based on the respective purpose of processing, and then anonymizes them, destroys them or delivers them to you.
Note that the data for sending the newsletter are deleted within six (6) months from the last sending of the newsletter.
Your rights as data subjects
The Company protects and secures your rights regarding the use of your personal data (access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, portability, objection),by filling in the corresponding request notification form. You can exercise your rights by requesting the following email: email@example.com or by post at the address 130 Patision, 11257, Athens.
Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of receipt. If we need an extension of two (2) months to respond to your request, due to its complexity or due to the large number of requests, we will inform you with reasons as soon as possible.
If you do not have an answer to your request you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address: 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. +30210. 6475600, e-mail address (e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you either by posting a notice in a prominent place before the changes take effect or by any other appropriate means. We encourage you to read this Policy regularly to know how your personal data is protected.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on a computer or other device when you visit a website. They are used to operate the website you are visiting as well as to provide additional functionality (such as user identification, memorization of preferences).
2. Why are cookies used on this website?
The website places cookies for the following functions:
- website display and storage of user preferences (functional cookies),
- visitor security (eg cookies that detect repeated failed login attempts on a user’s account,
- recognition and / or retention of content entered by the user during a connection (session) throughout the specific connection (eg when registering purchases in the online store), sharing content through social networks (socialmedia),
- to provide services to our customers and improve their online experience (detailed cookies).
Also, third parties place on behalf of this website cookies for the following functions:
- collection of statistics on website traffic and how visitors use it (cookies to measure performance),
- to obtain traffic data and interaction with the internet (targeted cookies).
- In the context of the cooperation with Skroutz.gr, the corresponding Skroutz Analytics cookies are placed.
3. Howcan I managecookies?
· Google Chrome
· Microsoft Edge
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
· Apple Safari (Mac OS)
· AppleSafari (iPhone, iPad)
If you want to turn off Google Analytics altogether, for every page you visit and not just this one, visit the relevant page.
4. Where can I find out more about cookies?
5. Could this policy change?
This policy is subject to change at any time and is always considered to be the most recent amendment. We suggest that you regularly refer to this page, which came into force on 15-7-2020
The Company assumes no responsibility for the references from this policy to external websites, for their content and services, which it does not control or adopt, and any damage arising from their use, as the visitor has access to them on his own responsibility.